YGESA stocks large volumes of the following modules;
• YL250P-29b, 15.3% High efficiency polycrystalline module (current preferred)
• YL255P-29b, 15.6% High efficiency polycrystalline module
• YL300P-35b, 15.4% High efficiency polycrystalline module
• YL240P-29b, 15.0% High efficiency polycrystalline module
Our stock warehouses are in Johannesburg (Kempton park) and Cape-Town (Stellenbosch) and will later be extended to the other major centres in South Africa.
Pricing available in ZAr Rands and YGESA is a BEE L4 contributor.
YGESA will also be able to assist with any pricing for projects in Africa.
With strong relationships and international banks backing YGE Holding Company, YGESA can assist in looking at the feasibility of financing part bigger projects.
Key points about Yingli:
YGE is the largest fully vertically integrated PV manufacturer in the world
• Ranked worlds No #1. PV module Supplier in terms of shipment volume 2012-NDP Solarbuzz
• Yingli Green Energy distributed 2.45GW in 2012
• YGE is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
• YGE has their own fine silicon and junction box factory
• YGE has 7.5 GigaW of their panels installed globally
• YGE is one of 3 manufactures worldwide using more efficient n-type silicon technology
• Highest efficiency panel, Ranked 2nd in TUV Rheinland Energy Yield Test
• Continued relations with TUV to ensure we stay the leaders in PV technology
o TUV / YGE marathon test
o YGE reliability tests are far more stringent than industry norms
• YGE has the highest certifications required by industry – and higher than industry
• The first Chinese PV company with 2x national/1x global key laboratories (2x China / USA)
• Investing in China’s research and development center together with the Chinese government
• Yingli is forever striving to be the leader in technology & performance in the industry
• YGE offers full linear and standard warranties on their products
• Yingli is actively involved in sustainable development in Africa / South Africa tthrough our Football for Hope program – established in 2010 together with FIFA
• Creating a positive social change by sponsoring 20 football centres throughout Africa
o 5 Centers in South Africa,
o 15 other Centers in Africa
• First Chinese company to join WWF Climate changers program
• Sponsors of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer in South Africa
• Sponsors of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Soccer in Brazil
• This active involvement in local market, shows YGE’s focus on building & improving communities in the regions Yingli operates
• Initiatives like these make us a welcome player by local government & DOE / DTI Grant
Yingli is very active in social development in the markets that they operate in.
• Together with FIFA in 2010 we have committed to sponsor 20 football centres, under the Football for Hope banner.
• The centres have already been completed, 5 of these in SA – Khayelitsha, QwaQwa, Mokopane, Alexander, Edendale (PMB)