• What technical interventions are needed to develop the potential of wind power in South Africa over and above the 9,000 MW presently envisioned in the IRP 2010?
• What is the role of small wind turbines, off-grid applications, mini-grids, rural electrification and hybrid systems?
• How can improved regional integration in Southern and East Africa unlock an export market for locally manufactured wind equipment?
• What role is implied for wind power by the acceptance of the National Development Plan?
• What is the role of Special Development Zones for wind power?
Please submit your abstract to Leole-Ann Tchimbioputo via email to: email@example.com or telephone on +27 84 5992535 for more information.
Kindly ensure that you include the following in your abstract submission email : Name of Presenter, Credentials , Title of Abstract, A Brief summary 500 words or less and/or Presentation itself. Decision on acceptance will be corresponded to email address via which submission was made only. Confirmation of receipt will be made within 3 days of submission.