Thank you to this people who have confirmed there attendance at the training days.
The venues are 40% full at this stage and there is space for more people and companies to attend.
The two days will cover in depth our product range for the South African Solar Energy Market with a focus on solutions and how to achieve the best result using our products. Software programs will be covered extensively and upgrades to enable special features for advanced systems. The new Global Remote Website and its products and new features will be discussed at length as well.
There will be two live systems available for hands on Training, 1) A Quattro with the new 70A MPPT, BMV600 battery Monitor and a Victron Global Remote, 2) Multiplus with a Grid Inverter, Victron Ethernet Remote with a ‘optional’ Blue Power panel and Battery Controller.
System design will be covered as well during the above topic discussions.
Lunch is provided for the two days. Each person attending the training will receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Presentations.
The cut of date for confirmations will be the 1st of March 2013. Thank you for your time.
Read more below......
Victron Energy is planning Product and Systems training days to be held throughout South Africa in the 1st Quarter of 2013. We welcome all existing customers and prospective dealers/installers to attend.
Topics for the training days are as follows.
1. New Products for 2013 which include a 70A MPPT for DC Solar Systems
2. Prioritizing Solar over Eskom in a Battery back-up system with a PV System Installed
3. Solar Systems with DC MPPT Charge Controllers
4. Solar Systems with AC Grid Converters with Battery back-up
5. When to use which type of Solar System
6. Useful tips for using the VE Configure 3 Software program including Generator integration settings The program will be over two days, the first day is for newcomers to the Victron Energy Product range, the second day is for more experienced people who have done installations and designed system before using Victron Products, more in depth training on Software programs and different systems will be covered on the second day as well as the new Victron 150/70 MPPT charge controller set up. .
All applications will be considered/vetted for the second day.
A small fee will be charged for refreshments and meals.
Cape Town and Johannesburg dates and venues....
Venue: Ruslamere Conference Centre, Durbanville
Dates: 19-20 March
Cost: R200 per person
Venue: Hertford Function Venue, Lanseria
Dates: 13-14 March
Cost: R200 per person
Thank you for everyone who has so far replied to the Training advertisements that have been posted.
Please contact me if there are any further questions. At the moment we still have space and hope to book up both venues for these dates above. Please confirm at your earliest chance to receive further information on the events.
About Victron Energy....
For over 35 years Victron Energy has been developing advanced electrical installations for many different types of applications.
To keep the users of these applications up to date Victron gives training sessions all around the world on a regular basis.
Please Contact Andre du Rand via email only firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proposed starting days for the training are from the 1st of March 2013.