Employer:To view company name. See instructions below
Employer Job Id:CareerMine Job Id:1377340Introduction:
Our client, a lead renewable energy developer with a project base in Southern Africa, is looking for an Environmental Project Manager to take ownership of all their environmental project development needs.
- This is a great opportunity to grow your management skills as you head all environmental aspects for the client by initiating and implementing best practices, systems and processes within the organisation.
- You will use your professional expertise to engage with various high-level stakeholders and ensure project development success.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in; identifying project sites, negotiating with land owners, EIA’s, basic assessments, keeping abreast with compliance regulations, budgeting, cost controlling, as well as reviewing, analysing and reporting on project progress.
- Furthermore you will have prior REIPP development experience and would have gone through a bid submission.
- If you are a self-driven forward thinker, with a deep passion for all things environmental, than this is your perfect opportunity.
- Honours or Master’s degree in a Natural Science field (non-negotiable)
- 4 – 8 years’ experience in project management capacity within the renewable energy sector
- Must be proficient on environmental assessment & GIS software
- Previous EAP experience is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of DEA environmental authorisation assessment process; ideally with respect to renewable energy projects or in relating infrastructure and construction sectors
- Working knowledge of the NEMA act and other environmental legislation
- Understanding of the underlying values of RE development & REIPPPP project licensing
- Advanced English oral and report writing skills (bilingual ability is advantageous)
- Willingness to travel extensively nationally (rural)
- R30K – R45K CTCAccess to Company Name and Response Instructions requires a CareerMine Job Access Subscription
Already a job access subscriber? Sign In Now
Create my Job Access Subscription Now!