To speed things up, we’ve already started the registration process for you so now all you need to do is answer a few remaining questions and registration will be complete. Simply Click here and follow the steps to unloack this unique platform to empower the continuous growth of Energy in Nigeria showcasing all the latest commercial and strategic techonlogy by industry leaders, you can't afford to miss this event.
The “4th Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo” is an opportunities for end-users, industry, experts and academia to meet and discuss the latest developments, experiences and results, present the performance of technology or business models and to share the insights gained worldwide from local installations.
Why it’s this Nigeria’s Biggest Renewable Energy Event and a must attend event for everyone in the industry:
• Through in-depth research, it means the event has been developed by the industry, for the industry. We’ve created value by listening to the industry and understanding the main business challenges and needs.
• There will be more interactive opportunities to engage with Green innovation than ever before!
• Trina Solar, Suntech, Green Age Africa, Simba, Zetpo and Current Automation are just a few of our exhibitors at NAEE 2014. This brings a new opportunity for you to connect with suppliers that you may never have met before.
You will Meet
- Prof. Chinedu Ositadinma Nebo, PhD, OON, NPOM Minister of Power
- Engr. (Mrs.) Bahijjahtu Hadiza Abubakar National Coordinator, Renewable Energy Programme.
- Dr Mohammmed Sani Haruna CEO NASENI
- Prof Kenneth I. Ozoemena - Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Patrick Kormawa - UNIDO regional Director for West Africa
- Professor Eli Jidere Bala Director General/CEO, Energy Commission of Nigeria
- Segun Adaju | Chief of Party | Winrock international ,USAID Nigeria Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Project
- Mr. Lawal Y. Gada Project Manager Bank of Industry/UNDP AtRE Project, Access to Renewable Energy (AtRE) at UNDP/Bank of Industry
- Mrs. Berneditha Rijssel-Omusuo - Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Alwyn Smith – Chairman- Southern Africa Alternative Energy Association
There has never been a better time to be a part of this exciting moment that the Nigerian government is working with US, Germany, China, Japan to deliver uninterrupted power and alternative energy is one of the chosen options.
Please contact the Kelvin Boyd at email@example.com to discuss further on packages to suit your budget. For more information please visit: http://www.nigeriaalternativeenergyexpo.org
We are looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you in Abuja, Nigeria to to see the latest developments and trends in Renewable Energy.
Complete registration now and get ready to advance your business in Nigeria.
Event Manager | NAEE 2014