This year’s conference will focus on the theme: Embracing Alternative Energy for growth”.
NAEE 2013 takes place in partnership with Africa Sustainable Energy Association (AFSEA), the Renewable Energy Programme of the Ministry of Environment, Energy Commission, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC) and National Agency on Science and Engineering and Infrastructure, (NASENI) and SMEDAN as well as numerous other local and multinational organizations, like Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP), Africa Renewable Energy Alliance, ADB, and World Bank, Clean Energy Business Council from both the public and private sectors. This year event will attract more than 4,000 renewable energy power professionals and exhibiting companies from all over the World.
The objective of the Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo is to:
- Create a platform for all stakeholders to network and transfer knowledge and skills.
- Raise awareness and educate the public about climate change in Nigeria and the World.
- Showcase both local and international initiatives and technologies that are at the forefront of renewable energy and climate change resilience.
- Mobilise Nigerians across all sectors to act on climate change in all aspects of their lives. Create a platform for Business, Government and NGO’s to showcase Alternative Energy solutions and climate change initiatives and technologies.
NAEE is designed to enable participants stay abreast of developments and highlight issues affecting the energy industry and further highlight technologies, strategies and policies covering the wind, solar, biofuel, hydrocarbon, geothermal, ocean/tidal/wave, Agriculture, environment, finance, and hydrogen in Nigeria. There has never been a better time to be a part of this exciting moment that the Nigerian government as pledged to deliver uninterrupted power through alternative energy. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with thousands of experts’ and stake holders in the Nigerian Market.
This session will highlighting the progress so far, challenges and options for generation, transmission, distribution and management of the Nigeria’s Energy sector. Government officials, Company executives, Captains of industries and Parastatals, amongst others will present papers.
This session will be held concurrently with the expo, the Expose will focus on presentations by leading experts on sustainable energy solutions for today and the future of Nigeria. The exhibitor will present their latest technologies and innovations that are already on display to the audience. There will be special Event Day/s and product launch during the Expo please contact Organizers if you are interested.
Attend NAEE 2013 and benefit:
• Networking amongst more than 200 senior level energy sector experts and decision-makers planning and reforming the Nigeria energy sector.
• Hearing from expert speakers presenting the latest and best industry practice.
• Visiting over 100 leading energy suppliers showcasing the latest technologies, equipment and services.
• Reviewing policy and regulation, industry progress, and changing market trends.
• Establishing a remarkable presence in the Nigerian market
• Sourcing and commissioning of local agents for your products
Attend NAEE 2013 and meet:
• Government & Municipality Representatives
• African Utilities & African Ministers of Energy
• Project Developers/Consultants / Analysts
• Environmental Engineering
• Equipment & Technology Solutions
• Energy representatives from the continent
• Automotive & Transport
• Green energy experts
• Commodity Traders / agents &
DATE & VENUE
• Press Day: 14th October , 2013
• Workshop & Expo Day 1: 15th October , 2013
• Expo Day 2 Green Award and Investment Forum: 16th October , 2013
• Expose day 3 & Networking: 17th October , 2013.
Time: 9am – 5pm.
Musa Yar’Adua International Center is located in the central area of Abuja about 50 meters from the Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Has a size of 110 x 110 meters providing a floor area of approximately 10,000sqm. The center providing an exhibition hall with an impressive and professional permanent exhibition presenting the life story and the achievements of Shehu Musa Yar’Adua.
Admission to the Exhibition is free but Conference and One on One with Stakeholders requires registration.