If your Company is in the Renewable Energy, Agricultural, Mining, and water and waste sector and you are interested in getting new business deals in any of these countries, then you need to contact us now;
These Markets are great opportunity for South African companies to promote their products, technologies and services to international Buyers.
The Coordinator will assist you with applications and the Chairman of SAAEA will lead the delegation with financial support from the DTI; which covers cost of travel, accommodation, transport of samples, exhibition costs, training, and promotional/publicity material.
Required documents to be submitted with the application.
1. Complete Emerging exporters' application form
2. Have a copy of the exporter registration certificate from Customs and Excise (We can assist)
3. Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd
4. A full colour product brochure or photographs of the products to be exhibited
5. Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
7. Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveller
8. Original valid tax clearance certificate
9. Company Profile.
Please contact us today to be part of this opportunity