Germany, the world’s leading country in environmental technologies, is the HQ of GumTec International, specialist for turn-key plants, transforming used tyres into most profitable final rubber products. A world-wide proven new industry , that you might become part of.
We are not looking for clients, but for partners. If you are able to assure the input of at least 15.000 to 20.000 tons of used tyres per year, for a very long period, and if you could guarantee the financing of your future plant, than we will be the partner you might be looking for:
• We are supplier of turn-key-plants, state-of-the-art technology, including erection, commissioning, long-term-maintenance contract etc.
• We supply machinery and equipment with CE-label only from the most performing producers in Europe. Extremely solid construction.
• Together, we work on the feasibility-study, the business-plan, the administrative permission papers etc.
• We help you in defining your business-strategy, what kind of products to produce, your marketing-strategy, etc.
• We train your staff
• We guarantee the transfer of all our know-how and 20 years of experience in this particular field of business.
IMVEMVANE is the accredited agent for this technology in the South-African region.
A plant consists on two sections:
Section I : The tyre recycling plant itself
• The input are mixed tyres (truck-tyres, passenger car tyres). The average throughput is approx. 2,5 tons/h. The output is crumb rubber, at least 50 % (= 1,25 t/h), depending on the quantity of rubber left on the tyre. In Europe, the quantity of rubber is up to 70 %, in our region it might be somehow less. This is to be tested later on.
• The crumb rubber is extremely pure (no steel particles, very little textile particles), otherwise it is not useable for products. The range of granule size varies between 0 – 4 mm. It will be sieved, if a determined granule size is needed.
• There are as much as 3000 to 4000 tons of steel in a line of 15.000 tons/y capacity. We offer a highly effective technology for the cleaning of this steel, which comes out pourable and without rubber.
The selling price for one ton of this steel is actually at least R 2.500/t, so an extra gain of at least R 10 million and more is possible.
The fluff is to be burned, actually. The cost for cleaning is too high, even if it is a most valuable synthetic fibre.
Section II: The production-line for final rubber products
In this business, we are closely linked with one of the major producers of final rubber products in Europe, under German ownership and management. In other words: you will make profit, from the very beginning on, from all the experiences of a highly professional company in this field. And you will be able to use, without any extra-cost or licence-fee, all the existing moulds for all of the classical products, so as :
• floor tiles of various sizes, interlocking pavement stones, interlocking pavement mats, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration absorption mats, roadway filter drains, car parts, industrial flooring, sports surfaces and running tracks, noise absorbers (e.g. rubber-embedded train and tram rails), artificial turf, road furniture and signposting, roofing material, indoor sports surfaces, soles, playground equipment and safety flooring, swimming pool surrounds as non-slip safety flooring with water drainage, solid rubber wheels, road surfaces, mats in animal housing/horse boxes/cow mats etc.
• customized products: in all countries, we notice that little by little, the manufacturers and clients ask for specific product-concepts to be realized for new market-segments, new target-groups. This is a job we do together in the future. You will make profit of all of our marketing experiences and together, we will push for always more innovation and even better products. (You will become part of our innovation-circle). This market is very dynamic and it demands a pioneer-thinking in innovation. The profit-margins are outstanding while doing products for niche-markets.
Why do we recommend to unify Section I and Section II under one roof ?
We need to produce our own granulate, in order to control the quality and to assure the security of production-planning. It is always a pity to see masses of granulate coming out of machinery from Asian suppliers in particular, granulate that can´t be used, because of lack of purity! Or because of a non-suitable particle-surface due to non-performing machinery or not sharpened knifes etc.
For us, to get into in-depth discussion with you, I would appreciate if you would please let us have the following answers:
1. How many tons for recycling could you collect per year ? For how many years ?
2. Will you be able to finance a volume of 15 to 20 million EURO for the whole plant (including site, hall etc.) ?
3. Do you have already some ideas about the products you would manufacture ?
Hopefully, we could give you a first idea of what we are talking about. If you want to go further with us, we need to have a first direct contact, since there are so many aspects in this topic and the list of your questions should be extremely long.
Let us tackle it, whenever you are ready.