Paper topics are welcomed on the following subjects:
- Energy Technology Innovation
- International perspectives on energy efficiency
- Financing and tax incentives
- Mining and industrial energy efficiency
- Renewable and alternative energy resources
- Energy management and standards
- Energy projects and case studies
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Appliance labelling and energy efficiency
- Measurement and Verification
Academic papers must be original and previously unpublished. Papers submitted will be selected on the basis of significance, relevance, correctness, originality and clarity by a panel of reviewers. All peer reviewed papers will be published in the 2013SAEEC proceedings.
Visit the SAEEC website to download the necessary forms and the author guidelines, or email Erika Kruger.