As a Service Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing and managing the Energy Efficiency business initiative in the Southern African Region.
Your tasks as a Service Sales Specialist will include the following:
• Your main responsibility in this position will be to develop the Energy Efficiency initiative within the Drives Business Unit, creating sales opportunities in the Southern African Region.
• You must be able to discuss solutions on all levels, from individual products to complex solutions, including engineered solutions.
• You also need to be able to conceptualize and visualize proposed solutions.
• You must ensure that internal processes, product marketing and logistics information are set up as required by the business in order to promote, sell, support and grow the Energy Efficiency market.
• The person must have in depth technical knowledge of Variable Speed Drives and energy efficiency applications.
• Adopting hands on approach towards establishing and developing excellent relationships with existing and new customers.
• Understand the clients thinking and requirements to be able to translate their needs into working solutions.
• Manage individuals to generating a high level of customer satisfaction in all activities such as promotions, demonstrations, customer events, product availability, technical support and training.
• Manage sales and support team to provide technical and sales support to Internal Business Units, Channel Partners and End Users.
• Ensure profitable business, meet departmental targets and manage costs (Profit & Loss)
• Advise and evaluate the correct technical solutions, pricing levels and competitor intelligence.
• Keep up to date on the latest technological trends within ABB and the industry.
• Presentations, demonstrations and seminars of Variable Speed Drives.