12- 13 November 2014
Emperors Palace, Johannesburg, South Africa
250-350 WORDS ABSTRACTS COVERING THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE WELCOME FOR SUBMISSION:
- Energy Technology Innovation
- International perspectives on energy efficiency
- Financing and tax incentives
- Mining and industrial energy efficiency
- Renewable and alternative energy resources
- Energy management and standards
- Energy projects and case studies
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Appliance labeling and energy efficiency
- Women in energy efficiency
Title: The title of the abstract must be in Arial, 12-point, bold and centered space.
Author: The author name below title in Arial 12 point, italics and centered space.
Body Text: The body of the abstract must be in Arial, 12-point. A space must be left between paragraphs.
Application form: An completed abstract application form to be completed online or downloaded application form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Résumé: 300 word résumé accompanied by a head-and-shoulders picture in 300 dpi jpeg (high-resolution)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Kindly note that the registration fee of R5,500.00 (excluding VAT) must be paid in full by 1 October 2014 for your paper to be ensured a place in the 2014SAEEC programme.
2. All presenters will have to be present at the 2014SAEEC to present his/her paper and to get the paper published in the convention proceedings.
3. Please note that no products may be promoted in your papers or presentations.
4. Academic papers must be original and previously unpublished.
Papers submitted will be selected on the basis of significance, relevance, correctness, originality and clarity by a panel of reviewers.
Visit the SAEEC website to submit your abstract online or contact Erika Kruger at email@example.com or 082 4287 386 for further information.