Paper topics are welcomed on the following subjects:
• Energy Technology Innovation
• International perspectives on energy efficiency
• Financing and tax incentives
• Mining and industrial energy efficiency
• Renewable and alternative energy resources
• Energy management and standards
• Energy projects and case studies
• Energy efficiency in buildings
• Appliance labelling and energy efficiency
The SAEE is in the process of obtaining Co-technical sponsorship from the IEEE Power & Energy Society for its 2013SAEEC.
Academic papers must be original and previously unpublished. Papers submitted will be selected on the basis of significance, relevance, correctness, originality and clarity by a panel of reviewers.
Visit the SAEEC website to download the necessary forms and the author guidelines, or email Erika Kruger.