Ensight Energy Solutions is providing an opportunity for a budding entrepreneur/SMME
to participate in a Business Incubator Program to develop its Energy Service Company
Ensight is an international energy design practice specialising in sophisticated whole-of business energy efficiency programs for energy-intensive industries. Our clients include global enterprises and our programs are innovative, highly engaging and world-leading. We have a passion for efficiency, collaborative teamwork, economic optimisation and the delivery of significant results that are enduring and profitable for our clients. We are a leader in the field of energy productivity.
We are keen to develop a new or emerging business/SMME which has knowledge, experience and
understanding of energy efficiency processes and a strong interest in building its potential to work in the
energy efficiency sector. Through this program we aim to:
• Identify and train the potential entrepreneurs in energy efficiency
• Develop the necessary knowledge and skills of the Entrepreneur/SMME
• Impart essential managerial knowledge and understanding
• Provide post-training assistance
• Develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality and motivation
• Analyse the environmental issues related to a proposed project
• Help in selecting the right type of projects, initiatives and opportunities
• Formulate effective and profitable projects
• Develop small and medium black-owned enterprises which are necessary for employment generation
• Provide gainful self-employment to driven, ambitious black-owned businesses
• Provide knowledge and information and to enable the entrepreneur/SMME to source incentives and subsidies
available from government to set up projects
• Impart technical information about energy efficiency processes, methodologies and procedures for setting up
new projects and acquiring new clients
Essential requirements: • Applicants must have an existing BBBEE company that is CIPC-compliant
• Applicants must have the necessary skills and experience or show the potential to run an Energy Efficiency business • Applicants must be South African citizens • Applicants must be involved in the operation and management of the business on a day to day basis and be prepared to work in it full-time • The enterprise must show, or have potential to be, commercially viable and sustainable • Applicants should already have at least 3 employees.
Personal attributes: • Goal orientated • Committed to their business • Hands-on • Thrive on uncertainty • Willinto take risks • Inherently creative, passionate and positive • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Closing date: Applications will close at 12:00 on 11 December 2015
Submit a comprehensive proposal in English with traceable references, together with certified copies
of business registration documents as well as CV of the business owner/s and staff. Applications and
enquiries must be submitted to Krishen Moodley at email@example.com
In addition to your application also submit a compelling Video Cover Letter, telling us why your company should be selected for the Incubator Program.
Video Cover Letters must be uploaded on YouTube and your link must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive communication from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.