Powering Africa: Mozambique will bring together public and private sectors, project developers and global financiers to discuss the opportunities for investment into Mozambique's power sector.
With Mozambique's Ministry of Resources and Energy now merged, the country has taken another major step towards its 2025 vision for gas and power development. As the former Deputy Finance Minister, His Excellency Dr. Pedro Couto will clearly have a plan to promote sustainable partnerships for trade with a focus on the country’s balance sheet; however, will there be extra emphasis on regional gas sharing and power sector investment?
The 4th annual meeting will explore different financing models to support market developments and feature case studies of live projects. Download the full programme for details about confirmed speakers and agenda sessions.
Download the full programme
2015 key themes will include:
• Developing bankable projects: Capacity building in Mozambique’s renewable energy sector
• Market driven investments: Financing Mozambique’s gas-fired economy
• Finance options: Mobilising investment from the international community
• Creating a new path: The Mozambique – South Africa gas pipeline
• What is the future for transmission grid connection in the region?
To be added to the mailing list for this meeting or to suggest an agenda topic relevant to your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code MOZCR