WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING THE CONFERENCE SESSIONS?
- African Ministerial Panel: What are African Energy Ministers doing to stimulate investment into the energy sectors of their countries?
- Resource Mobilisation: How can the African Energy Transition drive investment and business opportunities across the continent?
- How will South Africa’s IRP 2019 drive investment opportunities in Africa?
- Unlocking finance to grow Africa’s Energy sector
- How will the Transport Sector be impacted by an Energy Transition?
- Enabling the supply of reliable and sustainable energy for Africa
- Corporate Off-takers: Standardised PPAs – is it possible?
- The evolution of Digitisation in the African energy sector
- From Coal to Gas: Decarbonising Africa
- The role co-generation has to play in the energy mix
- Decentralisation: the role of renewable energy and mini & off-grid solutions
- Energy Storage, unlocking large scale use of renewable energy
- Municipalities as direct off-takers
- Democratisation, building energy businesses and access to energy for all
- African Power Pools and the emergence of energy trading platforms
- The link between water and power and the role of desalination
LEARN MORE: africaenergyindaba.com / ENQUIRIES: email@example.com