10th April - Sunrise Beginner Course
11th – 12th April Sunrise Intermediate Course
15th – 16th April DGS Solar Power Design Course
18th – 19th April DGS Solar Power Installer Course
The 3 courses cover amongst others the following topics:
1. What are Renewable Energies and which role do they play in the world and South Africa?
2. Photovoltaic- one way towards decentralized power supply?
3. Can Photovoltaic supply electricity to everyone?
4. Is Photovoltaic cost effective?
5. Is there a market for photovoltaic in South Africa?
6. What is the technology and principle behind Photovoltaic?
7. Grid – or off-grid system – What is the way to go?
8. What are the different components and functionalities of Photovoltaic systems?
9. How to design a photovoltaic system?
The Sunrise Courses target newcomers in the field of photovoltaic, decision makers who need a broad overview in Photovoltaic and everybody who wants to attend the more advanced courses such as electricians, technicians, installers, engineers and architects.
Our Professional Courses target participants, who are already working in the field of photovoltaic or who have attended the Sunrise Courses and gained the required knowledge.
Our training programmes are very interactive. A variety of hands-on training material (roof model for demonstration of the PV module installation, photovoltaic experimental kits, calculation tools and panel discussions) facilitate the understanding of solar power generation.
For more information please visit www.maxx-energy-academy.org or contact Manja directly via phone 076 765 4416 or email email@example.com