Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2014 is a great opportunity for South African companies to promote their products and technologies to buyers in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy.
We invite companies in Alternative Energy, solar, wind, energy efficiency and integrators interested in increasing their turnover by export to participate in this programme.
The Coordinator will assist you with applications and the Chairman SAAEA will coordinate/lead a South African delegation with financial support from the DTI.
Support from the DTI include funding of travel, accommodation, transport of samples, exhibition costs, training, and promotional/publicity material.
Participating enterprises should:
1. Be in operation for more than 12 months
2. Participate in a structured export development programme
3. Not participated in EMIA before (DTI export programme)
4. A completed Emerging exporters' application form
5. A copy of the Entity's exporter registration certificate from Customs and Excise
6. Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd
7. A full visible colour product brochure, CD ROM, photographs, or pictures of the products to be exhibited
8. Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
9. Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveler
11. Original valid tax clearance certificate
12. Profile of the entity
Points no 2, 5, 8 and 12 the Coordinator will help you get them if you don't have.
Application forms here...
Please call if you have any difficulty completing the forms.
Centre for Export Development