Dear Madam or Sir
We would like to invite you to apply for participating in the study and match making tour on "Market Development Solar Technologies - Photovoltaics, Solar Thermal and Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)". We will conduct this tour within the TREE project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economics and Technology. The tour is specifically designed for employees of official bodies and administrations on all levels who are responsible for strategy planning and implementation of renewable energy technologies, as well as employees in financing institutions and industry associations from the sector. Applicants have to be residents of South Africa. The activities in Berlin consist of the following:
- 2 days of field trips to see systems in operation, visit solar companies and discuss with experts from the industry
- 1.5 days on photovoltaics (policy making, strategy planning, financing and market development)
- 1 day on solar thermal (policy making, strategy planning, financing and market development)
- 0.5 day concentrating solar power (technology and cost analysis)
Participation in the seminar and provision of seminar materials.
- Coffee and lunch on seminar days.
- Participation in preparatory and follow-up online seminars.
- Letter of invitation from RENAC for the German Embassy if you need a visa.
- Provision of travel health insurance, if needed.
- Support for finding accommodation in Berlin.