In order to grow your business, you need to be tapping into as many new markets as possible. But the cost of getting your messaging out can be beyond the reach of most companies in the current financial climate. There are a number of interesting projects happening in Africa currently. As part of their ongoing support of South African companies, and to continue growing South African exports, the Department of Trade and Industry are offering South African companies an opportunity to exhibit at the Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2015.
Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2015 is a great opportunity for South African companies to promote their products and technologies to buyers in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy.
Solar, wind, energy efficiency and energy integrators have been selected as part of our focus to increase market export share for the industry.
The Nigeria power sector is in urgent need of:
- Renewable Energy suppliers, consultants & project feasibility experts
- Project advisors
- Maintenance consultants
- Generation & Transmission equipment providers
- Metering and distribution equipment and consultancy services plus much more!
The Coordinator will assist you with applications and the Chairman of SAAEA will coordinate/lead a South African delegation with financial support from the DTI, (includes funding of travel, accommodation, transport of samples, exhibition costs, training, and promotional/publicity material.
Participating enterprises should:
1. Have been in operation for more than 12 months
2. Participate in a structured export development programme
3. Not participated in EMIA before (DTI export programme).
4. A completed Emerging exporters' application form
5. A copy of the Entity's exporter registration certificate from Customs and Excise
6. Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd
7. A full visible colour product brochure, CD ROM, photographs, or pictures of the products to be exhibited.
8. Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
9. Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveller
11. Original valid tax clearance certificate
12. Profile of the entity
With points no 2, 5, 8 and 12 the Coordinator can assist....
Download Application Form......
Return completed form to....
Centre for Export Development