Remuneration Type: Depending on experience (plus lucrative bonus structure)
Location: South Africa, Gauteng, Centurion
Our Client is a developer in the wind and solar energy industries and is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will ensure the operational and maintenance capabilities of the company through implementing the necessary frameworks, working in accordance with EPC contracts and OEM SLA’s, defining the scope of work and structure, budgeting, setting up of the O&M business unit and setting out an operational strategy.
The position will report directly to the Project Delivery & Technical Support Manager. Responsibilities will include aiding the multiple factors required to ensure the success of the company’s renewable energy projects.
The ideal candidate is an engineer and a South African citizen with strong experience in project development in a construction environment.
• Relevant tertiary engineering qualification
• Registered with ECSA
• Knowledge and experience with RCFA/RCM
• 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
• 5+ years’ experience with rotating machinery
• Experience with rotating machinery
• Experience in O&M as well as planning and development
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Experience in managing contracts and service level agreements
• Project management methodologies such as PMBOK
• A sound understanding of the REIPPP procurement programme
• A passion for Renewable Energy
Apply online at www.altgen.co.za or email your CV to email@example.com
ALTGEN Recruitment specialises in the emerging RE industry and represents both clients and candidates in this market. With 14 years of recruitment experience and four years of direct RE industry involvement; AltGen is astute at being able to match talent both culturally and technically. Passionate about RE and local skills development; AltGen is currently working with industry to identify and develop local South African skills, profiles and subsequent training needs for the RE market.