Botswana Renewable Energy Expo is a great opportunity for South African companies to promote their products and services to audited buyers in the region.
The Department of Trade and Industry(DTI) is offering financial support for South African companies to exhibit at BREE in August 2013.
AFSEA , SAAEA, and Centre for Export Development will coordinate and lead a South African delegation.
Support from DTI will include funding for travel, accommodation, transport of samples and exhibition costs.
Participating enterprises should...
1. Be in operation for more than 12 months
2. Participate in a structured export development programme
3. Not exported in the past
4. Not have participated in EMIA before ( DTI export programme)
(Point no 2 the Coordinator will organize.)
Applications to include....
1. A completed emerging exporters' application form
2. A copy of the entity's exporter registration certificate from Customs and Excise
3. Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd
4. A full visible colour product brochure, CD ROM, photographs, or pictures of the products to be exhibited
5. Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
6. Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveler.
7. Original valid tax clearance certificate.
8. Profile of the entity.
(Points no 1, 4,and 8 the Coordinator can organize.)