There is an urgent need for discussion and we have experienced a surprisingly high amount of interest from both the petroleum majors and the site owners and operators.
Please find attached the conference programme and some images of sites overseas as well as a graph showing increases at 8% for ten years.
Benefits of attending this event:
• Understand that the cost of electricity in 5, 10 & 15 years could render your business unprofitable and the value of your investment greatly diminished without your own generation capacity
• Learn all about energy efficiency and an energy audit and what this should cost for your business
• Fast forward your understand of which elements of your site can and cannot be optimised
• Listen first hand to six case study based presentations and avoid any mistakes made and immediately implement some of the cost effective elements that worked
• Examine current rebate models available before you spend any money on LED bulbs or any energy efficient products or services
• Interact, engage and learn from leading industry professionals
• Explore and understand the benefits of financing your green initiatives and the option and benefits of keeping this off balance sheet as well as depreciation and insurance
• Ensure the value of your site and investment is raised by doing any upgrade or improvements properly
• Identify what experience and minimum requirements you should be looking for when appointing contractors, suppliers and service providers
• Develop a list of key points to help you negotiate with your oil major regarding any amendments to your agreement or lease
• Refine your approach and re evaluate strategies to enable you to produce useful management information
I trust you will agree that this independent discussion is essential and I look forward to your confirmation.
9 May 2013
The Wanderers Club, 21 North Road, Illovo, Johannesburg
Read more and register.....