Southern Africa Alternative Energy Association (SAAEA) and the Centre for Export Development is leading a South Afrian delegate to Nigeria in line with the Government support to create jobs by increasing Export.
Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2014 is a great opportunity for South African companies to promote their products and technologies to buyers in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy.
Support from the DTI include funding of travel, accommodation, transport of samples, exhibition costs, training, and promotional/publicity material.
Participating enterprises should:
1. Be in operation for more than 12 months
2. Participate in a structured export development programme
3. Not participated in EMIA before (DTI export programme)
4. A completed Emerging exporters' application form
5. A copy of the Entity's exporter registration certificate from Customs and Excise
6. Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd
7. A full visible colour product brochure, CD ROM, photographs, or pictures of the products to be exhibited
8. Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
9. Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveler
11. Original valid tax clearance certificate
12. Profile of the entity
Points no 2, 5, 8 and 12 the Coordinator will help you get them if you don't have.
Please contact me if you have any difficulty completing the forms.
Centre for Export Development